YES!!! YES!! ! YES!!! We have got the key finally. It has been such a long wait to be finally holding the keys to the house. I'm not going to update with photo as it looks very much the same as the image from my last post. Metricon still need to come in to change the front door since the carpenter could not get the front doors down as his builder's key doesn't work anymore. There are also a few handles that is still to come in.
Update for progess so far.
- Tilers has started tiling last Tuesday and should finish grouting tomorrow.
- Rendering starts today and should finish end of the week.
- Painter will start next week with exterior finish.
- Landscape designer has finished the draft for our landscape design and I will be meeting up with him maybe tomorrow to sign off on design. I'm aiming for hard landscape to start soon so at least we can get the driveway in so we don't dirty the house anymore.
- Had a long meeting with interior designer yesterday afternoon with draft design which look very promising.
- Most of the major furniture has been ordered from furniture store. Most of the furniture will be arriving around Nov-Dec so we are aiming to move in before Christmas.
- Need to arrange time for window covering appointment